Simply Pets Online Announces Release of FLEXICAT Liquid Cat Joint Supplement To help these cats
Simply Pets Online in conjunction with Simply Cats Feline only Veterinary Clinic, recently launched FlexiCat a natural joint supplement for cats. FlexiCat is a joint supplement created by veterinarians who own and run their own successful cat-only clinic to help cats with arthritis and joint pain.
FLEXICAT liquid joint supplement is an advanced joint care product for cats. It has natural ingredients including Green Lipped Mussel (to soothe and comfort stiff joints), a high concentration of Omega 3 Fatty Acids and Glucosamine (an essential building block for joint health). These are all top recommendations to help your cat with cartilage damage and osteoarthritis and other joint conditions. This advanced veterinary formula will help ease and soothe your feline friend, with additional Vitamin C and Manganese to support the body’s own defenses.
What Are the Symptoms of Arthritis in Cats?
The most obvious sign of arthritis is joint pain, swelling of joints, lameness, decreased flexibility and discomfort when you handle them in certain positions.
BUT REMEMBER MOST CATS WILL HIDE THESE SYMPTOMS SO THEY ARE NOT OBVIOUS IN FELINES!!
Many cats are in pain and their owners are totally unaware of this!
According to Your Cat UK some of the very subtle behavioral changes you may see, include:
- Reluctance to jump up or down from furniture
- Sleeping in different, easier to access sites
- Difficulty using the cat flap
- Lameness or stiff/stilted gait – this is relatively uncommon as often multiple joints are affected and so the lameness is disguised
- Litter tray accidents, missing the tray, reluctance to climb into high-sided trays
Changes in grooming behaviour
- Matted and scurfy coat
- Overgrooming painful joints
- Reduced interaction, for example, lack of response to petting
- Lack of tolerance of handling, children, other pets
Changes in activity level
- Playing and going outside less frequently
- Not hunting or exploring the outdoor environment as frequently
- Overgrown claws due to lack of activity
- On examination at the Vets, affected cats may demonstrate discomfort and resist palpation and movement of the affected joints. The joints may feel firm and swollen. Orthopaedic examination can be challenging in cats, as they are often reluctant to walk normally in a consulting room. Using ‘Cat Friendly Practice’ principles and not rushing will help the cat relax and behave more normally, facilitating a more rewarding examination.
SO HOW DO YOU HELP YOUR CAT DEAL WITH ARTHRITIS OR JOINT PAIN?
Unfortunately, osteoarthritis is a lifelong condition that cannot be cured. However, high quality nutraceuticals administered to your cat and the way you modify their environment can go a long way to alleviating some of the pain and suffering that this disease causes.
Here are the top 3 solution on how you’re helping your cat dealing with arthritis:
- Nutraceuticals including glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate and green-lipped mussel extract are thought to help repair damaged cartilage and may have some anti-inflammatory (and pain-relieving) properties. They can be used at the same time as anti-inflammatory drugs and have the advantage of having no known side-effects. They come in different formulations like powder, liquid, capsules and tablets so most cats can benefit in some form or another.
- At the Cat Clinic, they found the gel is always the best way of adding these compounds to the cat’s food.
- Weight control and avoidance of obesity. Excess weight can exacerbate arthritis as it puts more stress on the joints. The use of slow feeding bowls or puzzle feeders are ideal for indoor cats that love their food! Prescription weight loss diets, along with reducing or stopping treats and encouraging gentle exercise are also an integral part of any weight loss strategy.
So, the daily administration of FlexiCat Joint Supplement, available in a pre-measured liquid pump making it very easy to add to your feline’s daily food, can be very useful for these older cats. This gel is highly palatable and quickly absorbs into the body.
At Simply Cats Vets they found many of the cats on FlexiCat showed marked improvement on many subtle lifestyle changes, including reluctance to use the litter tray, matted fur and less grooming, hiding away, reluctance to play and becoming grumpy or aggressive when handled.
- Many older cats are in pain and we as owners have no way of being aware of this!
- Cats are overall VERY PRIVATE and will NOT show symptoms until they are badly affected.
- 80% of older cats demonstrated signs of arthritis after having X-rays taken.
- Flexicat has a 100% Guarantee if it does not help your cat in 6 weeks you can get your money back, no questions asked.
The product is available for sale in the UK and Europe both on Amazon, and on our own store, see the links below.
Simply Pets Online is offering all new customers £
34.89 £14.99 OFF (57%) HERE their first order of the FlexiCat on Amazon.com – visit the link below to redeem: