Remember the Things that are better with age: wine, leather, and DOGS!!
Image Credit: http://imgur.com/k8eHE5w
However, an inevitable fact is that as we all age most of us will get some form of Arthritis and so-called Osteoarthritis is one of the most common forms of this disease affecting pet and human joints.
After many years in veterinary practice we decided to combine the best ingredients we knew from our clinical experience worked best into one special joint supplement called FlexiK9 (Flexidog)
Our customers have been using this unique dog joint supplement for over 18 months now on their dogs’, and the results in many cases can be amazing.
Many dogs suffer from osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis most commonly affects older dogs, but there are also some dogs which experience this joint disease at a young age. In many cases prescription drugs eg painkillers are prescribed but these can be harmful or dangerous to the dog’s health, especially long term. Many of these painkillers only treat the symptoms of the disease and but will not treat the cause.
FlexiDog / FlexiK9 has a broad range of constituent’s to help alleviate the signs and symptoms of dog osteoarthritis and stiff joints in older dogs.
- The tablets have a 4-way method of action to improve joint health
- Green Lipped Mussel (PERNA CANALICULUS) a rich source of minerals, amino acids and glycosaminoglycans to help support joint, tendon and ligament health this will aid in, reduced joint pain.
- Perna also has some proven anti-inflammatory effects
- Flexidog is made with veterinary strength Glucosamine HCl an essential component of a healthy joint.
- Hyaluronic Acid – a large component of synovial fluid, the cushioning fluid in the joint.
- This supplement has a high concentration of a unique omega 3 called ETA to assist in soothing stiff joints. The high content of these active oils is one of the reasons why FlexiDog / FlexiK9 works quickly
- Improve joint health
- Increased joint comfort
- Improved mobility
A recent trial at the Royal Vet College in London is one of the first in the world to start adding some concrete evidence that the ingredients we use actually do work in many pets with osteoarthritis, stiff joints and mobility issues.
The dosage depends on the animal’s weight. You should give the recommended dosage (see charts below) daily.
- Up to 15 kg in weight: 1 tablet per day
- 15-30 kg in weight: 2 tablets per day
- 30-40 kg in weight: 3 tablets per day
- 45 kg in weight or more: 3 tablets per day
If your dog is over 7 years old or experiencing signs of excessive stiffness, use twice the daily amount or 4-6 weeks and then reduce to the above quantities.
5 Star Review:
We hope these tablets help your dog as much as they have helped our 15 year old Labrador. His back legs were going, his gait was stiff and slow, and we were becoming fearful of the lack of time we might have with him. A week after taking Flexidog he was able to walk for longer periods, and two weeks after he is fair scampering around and appears pain free. We are over the moon with this product as it has certainly extended his lifespan. ” said by Amazon customer in a verified Amazon review.
Another satisfied Amazon customer commented, “ One of my dogs legs was a little stiff, he has been Flexidog for 4 weeks and we have seen a marked improvement iin his mobility with no side effects..”
Paul and Sarah
Dr P Proctor BVSc (Hons) MRCVS & Dr S Middleton BVSc MRCVS GPCert (FelP)
Co-founders: Simply Pets Online Ltd
“Two Vets – One mission Happy Healthy Pets..”
If you would like to order the product or find out more just click one of the links below.
Amazon Sales Channel:
Amazon UK – CLICK HERE TO GET VIA AMAZON UK
Amazon USA – CLICK HERE TO GET VIA AMAZON US
Non-Amazon UK – UK SIMPLY PETS ONLINE STORE CLICK HERE